Band Expander (Standard) 18MHz
This enables most NZ radio frequencies to be tuned into car radios where the radio only seeks from 76-90MHz.
• 18MHz Shift
• Suits any vehicle using the standard round aerial connector.
• Requires 12 Volt DC Power on Red Wire
(Connect to radio Ignition / ACC or Auto Antenna wire)
What stations will I get?
• 10MHz will receive 86-100
• 12MHz will receive 88-102
• 14MHz will receive 90-104
• 18MHz will receive 94-108
• This will not change the digits on the radio, so you need to calculate station to tune to.
eg. to get 98.7, you minus off 14 and therefore tune the radio to 84.7
• AM Frequencies are unchanged.
• You can still receive stations within 76-90 if there is not a station 14MHz above it.
|Installation Services||Installation Fees||Time (Roughly)|
|Basic 2 DIN Head Unit||From $80 incl||1 Hour|
|Basic 1 DIN Head Unit||From $60 incl||40 Mins|
|Basic Pair Speakers||From $80 incl||40 Mins|
|Component speakers||From $120 incl||1 Hour|
|Basic Car Alarm||From $150 incl||2 Hours|
|Basic Rear Parking Sensors||From $180 incl||2 Hours|
|Eurpean Car Conversions||Fees||Time (Roughly)|
|Radio Update to NZ FM||From $99 incl||30 Mins (Mercedes might be longer)|
|NZ GPS Nav Update to NZ Latest Map||From $99 incl||1 Hour (Some models might be longer)|
|Japan GPS Nav Update to NZ Latest Map||From $299 incl||1 Hour (Some models might be longer)|
|Carplay/Android Auto Activation||From $149 incl||1 Hour (Some models might be longer)|